Sunday 6 January 2013

2013 - lucky for some!

here's my ubiquitous 'didn't last year fly by and here are my new year's resolutions' post...

2012 was a year of big changes and dramatic arrivals. jul was a cheeseandcrackersfest, just the way i like it. this pretty much sums up the post christmas period. i'm so very lucky (and happy) to be cosy and safe in my little wonky house of chaos with my lovely family. 

my new year's resolutions are (have since discovered that that's not how you spell liqueur)...

today, in the spirit of organisation and spring cleaning i made this new storage solution for my tapes (adhesive not cassette) and twine. satisfying.
and then me and o-o went to see this at the komedia. i loved the techno obsessed big bro and the speccy dad. o-o loved the octopus. afterwards he kept doing a runner and tested my patience.
happy new year to you all. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello, thanks for taking the time to comment. i love reading them. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...